Cloud Soft employee
The academic experience is highly appreciated in our company. All our technical people have background in Computer Science, some of them having earned post university degrees:
- 10% Students
- 30% License graduates
- 50% have Master’s degrees in Computer Science
- 10% are PhD graduates
As a junior employee you are encouraged to participate, together with a senior member, to the activity of continuous development. Moreover, you also have the opportunity of attending the training activities organized together with teams from the company or partner companies.
Our recruitment process follows a streamlined approach consisting of the following phases:
- CV selection
- Technical exam (OPP, databases, English skills, personality profile)
- Technical interview with the project manager or team leader
- Final interview
- Employment offer
Bonding of our teams is facilitated through a variety of activities such as:
- Team buildings organized outside the office
- Company events (parties, anniversaries, reunions and so on)
- Various sports activities and competitions, as well as informal ‘going out’ events
- Workshops, seminars and courses
- Senior Java Developer
This position involves leading and being part of a cross-skilled development team, also coordinating with departments of the company looking after other aspects of our products and tools.
The successful candidate will have exceptional technical and problem-solving skills, with a positive, results driven attitude.
Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent is required.
- 4+ years of coding experience using Java web applications;
- Strong OO Design Skills – Design Patterns & Principles
- Web frameworks experience (minimum 2 years) in one of the following: Spring MVC, REST / SOAP, Struts2
- 2+ years experience using Apache, JBoss / Tomcat
- 2+ years experience with relational databases of the following: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle DB
- Good knowledge of JPA with Hibernate / EJB
- Proficient with HTML, jQuery, AJAX, CSS
- Experience with Linux
- Excellent problem analysis, troubleshooting, and resolution skills
- Must have a strong technical aptitude with the ability to think independently
- Capacity to work in a team and coordinate the development of complex tasks
- Apache Lucene – Apache Solr ( Optional )
- Machine learning knowledge ( Optional )
- Attractive salary package
- Training, team buildings
- Very good working conditions
2. Junior Software Tester
We are looking for a Software Quality Assurance Tester to develop and execute exploratory tests in order to ensure product quality.
The QA Tester responsibilities include estimating, planning, and performing testing activities.
You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved.
• Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimate, prioritize, plan, and execute testing activities
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• attention to detail
• communication skills – verbal and written
• problem analysis and problem solving
• customer service orientation
• Competitive financial offer;
• Chance to work with international professionals;
• Young and dynamic working environment.