The latest innovations in software development are making business applications even more mobile and collaborative, similar to popular consumer apps like Facebook and Twitter.
As consumers, we now expect the information we care about to be pushed to us in real time and business applications in the cloud are heading in that direction as well.
Technical abilities and skills have been acquired and developed gradually with the most advanced development environments and technologies.
Explore our projects portfolio for more details on our competence and experience in Java software development
Our specialists of consultants and analysts perform all applications requirements thoroughfully to establish the most appropriate technologies.
We carefully evaluate efficient technology options and propose the optimum solutions to meet the business needs.
The Java development services have represented our main portfolio since the first days of the company. The project’s diversity, complexity and application areas are the challenges for our Java developer team of specialists permanently.
Leading our partners to success means to deliver top quality solutions efficiently, relying on an approach that matches our client’s needs.
Our experts offer you well-tuned processes and excellent technical and linguistic skills.
Java technologies and frameworks
- Java SE, Java SE – Applets, Java EE – Servlets, JSP, Java EE – EJB, JPA (Java Persistence API);
- Hibernate, JDBC, Groovy, Grails, JSF, MyFaces, RichFaces, Vaadin, Struts, Tapestry;
- Apache Tiles, Apache Wicket, GWT, Ext GWT, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Oracle ADF;
- Quartz Scheduler, DWR, Liquibase, Apache Commons, Guava Libraries, Google Collections
- Log4j, SLF4J, JAXP (DOM, SAX), Joda Time, Apache POI, FreeMarker, Velocity;
- JAX-WS, JAX-RS, SOAP, REST, WSDL;
- IBM Web Sphere Message Broker, IBM WebSphere MQ, IBM Integration Toolkit;
- Jasper Reports,
Web and frontend technologies:
- HTML, XHTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3;
- Web applications (HTTP, Cookies etc.);
- PHP, Zend Framework 1&2;
- Web GIS: ArcGIS, Google Maps, Bing Maps;
Application servers/servlet containers:
- Apache Tomcat, Jetty, GlassFish, IBM WebSphere;
- Oracle WebLogic, Oracle Applications Server, JBoss, MS-IIS;
- Eclipse, IBM RAD (Rational Application Developer), Grails Tool Suite;
- Oracle SQL Developer, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA, JDeveloper, MagicDraw(UML);
- Apache JackRabbit
- IBM CMS
General purpose formats
- XML, XSLT, XML schema, JSON, CSV;