Electronic archive system that stores documents or other entities in electronic format in a database, in accordance with certain organizational rules and law regulation, so they can be accessed quickly and safely.
Problems for a company that has not implemented an electronic archive solution:
- Saving data in a disorganized way, including all information, without an informed selection;
- Excessive costs for electronic copy or storage;
- Risks for litigation or audit processes;
- Extra time and space dedicated for storing and locating documents;
- Lack of records management policies and procedures.
- Modular and scalable system;
- The possibility of working in a network;
- Increased speed of access to information;
- Quick conversion of documents into digital format;
- Efficient management of millions of documents;
- Facilitate decision making by providing relevant information for users, according to access rights, in real time;
- Configuring and sharing information of general interest (nomenclature, own databases);
- Integration of all company documents into a single friendly interface.